* Factors and causes of road crashes
* Smith system in defensive driving ..etc..
WHO TO ATTEND:
• Transport Officers
• Chief Drivers
• Individuals etc
Click here to
How to Keep your vehicle in Top shape
If you love your vehicle as much as most people, you'll want to take care of it. Beyond fostering pride of ownership, maintenance is a good investment that will keep your car running and looking like new and can save you money in the long run.
1. Always keep your vehicle in good shape by washing the vehicle regularly
2. Avoid sharing your vehicle with others
3. Have your radiator system checked once a year.
4. Avoid using water as your coolant for your radiator
5. Avoid the constant use of the air conditioner
6. Check battery weekly in hot weather and daily on long trips.
7. Have ignition system checked yearly by a trained technician--including batteries and spark plug wires--to avoid
hard starting, misfire during acceleration.
8. Use fresh air, instead of recirculated, to keep your windows from fogging.
9. Flush dirt, bugs and leaves from the front of your radiator with a brush and garden hose to prevent cooling
10. Follow manufacturer's recommendations for oil and filter changes--typically every 3,000 to 5,000 km.
11. Replace engine oil, transmission fluid and fuel filters on a periodic basis.
12. Schedule periodic engine tune-ups to keep car running smoothly.
13. Take your vehicle to a technician at the first sign of trouble to avoid causing more costly damage.
Coming Up Next week: How to keep the exterior of your vehicle in top shape